Customer is an Independent Software Vendor (ISV) offering SaaS based services in FinTech space. They possess vast amount of financial data.
- Customer’s end customers are asking for application security assessment report in order to do business.
- Customer currently do not have security testing practices for their application infrastructure.
- Engaging an external vendor for each assessment is delaying the releases of latest software versions.
- Seconize DeRisk center is a comprehensive risk assessment product that leverages analytics, business context, and automation to proactively identify risks, ahead of a security breach.
- The core value proposition of Seconize DeRisk Centre (DRC) is in identifying the different vulnerabilities in the IT infrastructure and translating them into potential risks based on the Organization’s context.
- Further such risks are prioritized using advanced decision science algorithms using numerous factors that contributed to the likelihood of the impact.
IT / Business – Benefits & Key Outcomes
- Comprehensive application security testing reduced the likelihood of cyber risks.
- Improved the end customer satisfaction by continuously maintaining the software with good cyber hygiene.
- Reduced the total time to release secure software by automated and proactive testing.
Top Cyber Risks
- Loss of Customer Data
- Loss of Financial Data
- Loss of Reputation
- Loss of Business
- Web Applications – 1
- Virtual Machines – 3
- AWS Accounts – 1
- Web application Assessment
- Cloud Configuration Assessment
- Server Assessments