Customer is in EdTech space. They offer comprehensive online assessments encompass application processing, online test booking, test center management and delivering secure examinations.
- With increase in cyber attacks. Customer has huge pressure from their End Customers to prove their cyber security posture for their online examination applications.
- Customer engages different vendors to do piece-meal assessments of their applications on a regular basis. Engaging multiple vendors for different types of IT Assets became tedious and impacted their service deliveries.
- Seconize DeRisk center is a comprehensive risk assessment product that leverages analytics, business context, and automation to proactively identify risks, ahead of a security breach.
- The core value proposition of Seconize DeRisk Centre (DRC) is in identifying the different vulnerabilities in the IT infrastructure and translating them into potential risks based on the Organization’s context.
- Further such risks are prioritized using advanced decision science algorithms using numerous factors that contributed to the likelihood of the impact.
IT / Business – Benefits & Key Outcomes
- Using Automated and Integrated IT Risk Assessments discovered attack vectors which were not seen with individual assessments.
- Improved productivity for CISO and IT Teams as there is single product instead of multiple manual assessment vendors.
- Improved Service Delivery times for the Customer
Top Cyber Risks
- Targeted Attacks on their online examination platforms
- Reputation Loss in case of examinations and assessments getting compromised
- Financial Losses in terms of Customer Notification charges and PR charges
- Web applications – 50+
- Virtual Machines – 40+
- Cloud Accounts – 2
- Web Applications assessments
- Servers assessments
- Cloud Configurations assessment