Customer is in EdTech space. They offer comprehensive online assessments encompass application processing, online test booking, test center management and delivering secure examinations.
- With increasing cyber attacks and critical nature of their services, Customer need to adhere to global information security standards like ISO 27001 : 2013, OWASP Top 10
- Customer engages external consultants in order to perform compliance gap assessments. These are often manual, interview and questionnaire driven and time consuming.
- Multiple compliance projects was impacting their team productivity due to manual tasks.
- Seconize DeRisk center is a comprehensive risk assessment product that leverages analytics, business context, and automation to proactively identify risks, ahead of a security breach.
- The core value proposition of Seconize DeRisk Centre (DRC) is in identifying the different vulnerabilities in the IT infrastructure and translating them into potential risks based on the Organization’s context.
- Further such risks are prioritized using advanced decision science algorithms using numerous factors that contributed to the likelihood of the impact.
IT / Business – Benefits & Key Outcomes
- Improved productivity as employees were spending less time with external auditors for interviews and filling questionnaires.
- Reduced “Cost-To-Comply” due to automated and self – assessments for different global compliances.
- Improved End Customer satisfaction due to increase in security maturity levels of the Organization.
Top Cyber Risks
- ISO 27001 : 2013
- OWASP Top 10
- CIS Controls
- Employees – 1000
- Locations – 6+
- Web applications – 50+
- Virtual Machines – 40+
- AWS Accounts – 2
- Multiple automated compliance audits
- Data driven compliance audit
- Reduced time to audit