A large semiconductor company with offices globally in many countries. Customer has dynamic IT environment with employees, partners, vendors connecting to corporate network globally.
- Lacks globally visibility of their IT Risk posture on a continuous basis.
- Uses multiple IT vulnerability management tools that do not give risk views and dashboards based on different departments, business units and locations.
- IT teams have hard time to translate technical vulnerabilities into business risk to present it to executives and leadership teams
- Seconize DeRisk center is a comprehensive risk assessment product that leverages analytics, business context, and automation to proactively identify risks, ahead of a security breach.
- The core value proposition of Seconize DeRisk Centre (DRC) is in identifying the different vulnerabilities in the IT infrastructure and translating them into potential risks based on the Organization’s context.
- Further such risks are prioritized using advanced decision science algorithms using numerous factors that contributed to the likelihood of the impact.
IT / Business – Benefits & Key Outcomes
- Using Automated and Integrated IT Risk Assessments discovered attack vectors which were not seen with individual assessments.
- Translating to Business Risks helps in optimizing security spending
- Improved productivity among the IT Security staff due to automating the IT risk management process.
Top Cyber Risks
- Brand Reputation at stake due to website defacements
- Higher customer churn rate due to data leakage to competitors.
- Financial Losses due to increase in Customer Retention Costs
- Web applications – 40+
- Virtual Machines – 30+
- Cloud Accounts – 1
- Executive views for the Mgmt
- IT Vendor Management