Customer is a large semiconductor company with offices globally in many countries. Customer has dynamic IT environment with employees, partners, vendors connecting to corporate network globally.
- Customer has 400+ vendors for various IT and Non-IT Services
- Customer currently uses combination of offline excel sheets with questionnaires for evaluating supply chains risks
- Customer finds it cumbersome to manage the Vendor risks using offline processes using excels
- Seconize DeRisk center is a comprehensive risk assessment product that leverages analytics, business context, and automation to proactively identify risks, ahead of a security breach.
- The core value proposition of Seconize DeRisk Centre (DRC) is in identifying the different vulnerabilities in the IT infrastructure and translating them into potential risks based on the Organization’s context.
- Further such risks are prioritized using advanced decision science algorithms using numerous factors that contributed to the likelihood of the impact.
- Simple and intuitive workflows to onboard vendors and do audits.
- Comprehensive and exhaustive dashboards for tracking vendor risks
IT / Business – Benefits & Key Outcomes
- Reduced cyber risks from supply chain
- Improved productivity by streamlining the risk assessments of vendors
Top Cyber Risks
- Supply Chain Risks
- Loss of data
- Loss of reputation
- Vendors 400+
- Vendor has company data
- Integrate via APIs
- Minimize and manage third party risks
- Ensure compliance by auditing vendors on a periodic basis